Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Searching For Survivor Blogs

This blog is meant to be really just a portal into my main online journal at www.withdissonance.net. But it also allows me to keep an account with blogger and network with others in the blogger community. I'm looking for as many other survivors with blogs dedicated to their healing journey's as I can. For any blogger accounts, I would like to add them here, as well as at my main homepage (almost half of the 45 blogs I've located thus far have been through blogger!). So, in case I don't contact you first, feel free to email me at anistar@dissonance.net and I can check out your blog, and hopefully you can check out mine. I think it will help us, as survivors, to keep in touch with one another - each of whom are in a similar place - to join together and be supported through our individual experiences and strengths.

Hope Sent,
~ Ani