Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My New Website




INTRODUCTION
As a survivor of childhood abuse I will never again be defined merely by my fight to survive. While once haunted by a past that seemed destined to destroy me, through my transcendance, the only fight left now is in reaching out. If I can touch those still lost in the same senseless misery that once consumed my world, I want to give them hope that they’re worth saving. No matter what we as human’s are up against, freeing ourselves is a choice that its up to each of us to make. Otherwise we leave behind all that we are, abandoning ourselves behind a mask of self preservation; a mask that only imprisons us in the end.

This is my voice. I’m not heard only because I’m out of hearing range. My journaling is where I’ll most often be expressing my feelings about my life events, hopes, dreams, and day-to-day existence. Following my journal are pages to the poetry, essays, and articles that I’ve written.

To read more, please stop by:

http://www.withdissonance.net